Monday, March 10, 2014
Home Cooking versus Restaurant Cooking
When I was a little girl, I liked to eat out more than at home. As I grow older, I realize that I like the fancy place more than I like their food. There are many different kinds of restaurants. Some restaurants look fancy, so customers feel gorgeous and the food tastes more delicious. However, restaurants exist to make money, so they want to use less money for their business. For this reason, home cooking is different from restaurant cooking in ingredients, costs, and hygiene.
First, one of the biggest differences is ingredients. People can use fresh ingredients at home and get healthy food. Whatever they want, they can cater to their tastes. Unlike home cooking, restaurant cooking‘s ingredients are less fresh and less healthy because they have to save money. To cater to customers’ tastes; they do not focus on customers’ health and use more seasoning.
Second, home cooking is different from restaurant cooking in terms of costs. Home cooking does not require a lot of money, but it takes more time and labor. By comparison, restaurant cooking is more expensive. However, it does not require a lot of time or labor.
Hygiene is a final difference between home cooking and restaurant cooking. Home cooking is cleaner than restaurant cooking. It is also good for the environment. People do not have to worry too much about disease. On the other hand, restaurant cooking is less clean than home cooking. It is bad for the environment because they waste more energy and resources. Also, people worry about illness when they eat out.
Overall, home cooking is significantly different from restaurant cooking in terms of ingredients, costs, and hygiene. Home cooking is cheap and healthy. Although people need more time and effort for home cooking, they should try it more for their health and the earth’s environment. Nothing beats home cooking.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment